Class A CDL Flatbed/Van Company Driver - Regional and Over the Road (OTR)
Dedicated Truck Driving Opportunities Available
We are hiring flatbed and van company drivers immediately for outstanding runs with 2,800 to 3,000 miles per week and predictable home time.
With a wide range of openings, Universal is sure to have the driving opportunity to suit your career goals and lifestyle needs. Whether you like longer runs, dedicated lanes or nightly home time, you'll find consistent freight and plenty of support with the professional Universal team. Universal’s operating strength stems from several operating subsidiaries which provide a host of logistics and transportation services. Universal's subsidiaries include Universal Am-Can, The Mason and Dixon Lines, Mason Dixon Intermodal, Louisiana Transportation, Cavalry Logistics, LINC (including Central Global Express & CTX), Great American Lines and Universal Logistics Solutions, Inc.
Current openings for qualified company drivers:
- Home most weekends
- Regional and over-the-road (OTR) runs available
- Great customer freight
- Great pay
- Bonus programs available
- Newer trucks
- Rider Policy
- U-Save Programs
- Direct deposit every Friday
- 21 years of age or older
- Class A CDL
- 1 year verifiable experience in the last 3 years or 3 years over-the-road (OTR) in the last 10 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in any type of motor vehicle in the past 3 years
- No DUI/DWI convictions in last 5 years
- U Save Program - Discounts on fuel, cell phones, motels & much more
- Sign-on Bonus - We are offering a sign-on bonus in selected areas
- Contractor Development Program - If you have YOUR OWN SEMI-TRACTOR and have at least 6 months of verifiable tractor/trailer experience within the last 36 months, we offer a paid training program. Call our recruiter for additional information.
- Troops to Trucks - Available training for current or recent military personnel. Contact us directly for more details.
Call Today! 586-467-0307